Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

first things first

I feel like I can't start without telling you about the past 98  days of my life as a married woman.  They've been great and different as each day goes by.  They say a picture tells a thousand words, so here goes...


We spent our first 1 month anniversary of our wedding with a surprise visit from my brother! It was amazing, and we had a blast.
We are still trying to figure out why our Daisy May is loosing her hair, and the vet has advised for her to wear shirts to prevent scratching.
She doesn't seem to mind the vet trips...

 We spent our first Thanksgiving watching the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall.  Unfortunately, I lost our camera in a cab and our tickets.  We were very lucky and had our pictures taken with a Rcokette because of it!
We got our professional SHOTS back!! 
And they are amazing.  Here are a few of them...





James did the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.  He left daisies and M&M's for me:).

We went to Dallas to celebrate Payton's first and Grandma Kay's 90th birthday!

 It's officially our first holiday season!!
 We woke up to snow in Dallas on the day of our flight.  Any other day it would have been a blessing, but I was rushing home to take an exam.  I made it and got a B+.
I finish my finals and Daisy and I enjoy my break.

 We send out our first holiday card as husband and wife.
Christmas is here!!!

 We spend it in our pj's lounging around. 
 Christmas Day at the dog run with Daisy.

 Our Tree! We really wanted a real one, but I watched too many stories of snakes in real trees.



We cooked our first Holiday meal.
 Tortilla Soup...yyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmm....

 Family Portrait ...she didn't cooperate
 New Year's Eve...I had to work so he came to kiss me when the ball dropped.
 I finally saw the east village hawk!! Unfortunately, it was eating a squirrel.  Yuck.
 It was 60 degrees Jan 7!! WTF but Day loved it!!
 It was 20 degrees the day before, hence the scarf...

 So that sums it up, and it begins my new blog.  See you tomorrow!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment