Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Is it any wonder

It's funny you hear about "news" stories and wonder how one get's to the point they are in when they find themselves in the news.  For instance...you see a headline  of domestic violence..and wonder what happened...what problem...what fight caused such a a tornado to cause such a destruction in one's world...

Society has changed so much from when I was younger ...I grew up where suicide didn't exist and killing your school mates...well it was unheard of...literally...and the whole suicide and murder situation it didn't happen.  If you had a problem with them you discussed it or moved on...there was no revenge...there was no "get even" with the people who did you wrong...you get over it.  You got over it.  Period.  Deal with it.  Bottle it up...do what you will...but deal with it one your own.

It's strange to me that I will never be able to let my two year old run free in my yard to play not wondering about serial killers, bullies, and pedophiles...and it's sad.

The world it's ever changing...I assume...for the better...for the worse...who's to say...if it were me and I'd have the option...I'd be born in 40's, married in the 60's, and life would be similar to the "Wonder Years." Ahhhhh...,"Pleasantville...where's the remote?"

No comments:

Post a Comment