Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

So they say..

 My goal is once a day, so bare with me if I don't meet it.

They say the secret to romance is to never fall out of love at the same time.   I think it is, " A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."~Mignon McLaughlin 

And I believe him.  I made Jimmy dinner tonight.  I made "marry me chicken,"bacon brussels sprouts ( I hate bacon and pork,) shrimp cocktail, and caprese salad.  Sounds like a lot...)if it doesn't...try it ...get back to me about it...I know).  It's a lot.

Yep...didn't realize the Giants game was going to be on or a COWBOYS fan (my husband) was going to be interested in it. 

So...the meal was great...the night...maybe not what I had planned...turns out he drank before he came home and was a little tipsy......but the giants did win.




No comments:

Post a Comment